Quite simply 2 Anywhere House Clearance Specialists clear house contents for various clients, which may include bereavement, emigrating, landlords or even evictions.
Whatever the reason, you can be assured that as House Clearance Specialists we will be quick, professional and work in a discreet manner.
We understand that cost is important to a client, and like us all, do not wish to pay more than is necessary.
That’s why we will go through every item in the house and assess it’s saleability. Items that have a saleable value are taken away to an appropriate auction.
In some cases, and depending on the success of the sale of goods at the auction, the proceeds may fully cover our cost, or at the very least go some way towards it.
All monies realised are paid directly to you or the estate of the deceased person.
WHAT WE DO AS HOUSE CLEARANCE SPECIALISTS
- Assess all items for saleability
- Saleable items are then generally taken to a local York Auction
- Items to be kept can be delivered to family or friends
- Re-usable items taken to the Charity of your choice
- Non re-usable items taken to landfill and re-cycled where possible
- Specialist items taken to an appropriate auction
- Valuables including Antiques and Fine Arts can be assessed and valued for Probate
- Motor vehicles and farm implements can be sent to Auction
- We clear Commercial, Industrial and Offices
Although based at York, we are able to cover all it’s surrounding areas and throughout Yorkshire including:
Malton, Selby, Harrogate, Scarborough, Pickering, Wetherby, Easingwold, Pocklington and beyond.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE US?
- Established in furniture removals since 2006
- Fully insured
- Complete discretion at all times
- Competitive rates
- A family run business
- We take care of your goods, just like they are our own!
- Friendly and reliable service
- We work to deadlines to ensure properties are ready for viewing
Ways of contacting us:
2 Railway Crossing, Murton Way, Osbaldwick, York, YO19 5UN